About The AppThe App allows users to create stories from templates using their photo and video content (“User Content”). These stories can be exported for sharing on other platforms. Also, please note that the App is under constant development. New features may be added frequently, so it’s important to check back to this page for updates.
Paid ServicesYou may be able to make in-App purchases, in which case the fee is collected via Apple (for iOS) and Google (for Android) (our “Billing Service Providers”). We may also offer subscriptions, which can also be paid via Apple and Google. You can find the information about paid Services here and here. You will be required to provide the Company and/or its Billing Service Providers with information regarding your credit card or other payment methods. You represent and warrant that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment method. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date). You hereby authorize the Company to bill you in accordance with the terms of your subscription plan until you terminate your account, and you agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must notify the Company within thirty (30) days after the date that you are billed. You can terminate your use of the Service and otherwise manage your account using the App. We reserve the right to change the Company’s fees. If the Company does change its fees, the Company will provide notice of the change within the App. Your continued use of the App after the fee change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. Certain subscription offerings may include a free trial prior to charging your payment method. If you decide to unsubscribe from such a subscription before the Company starts charging your payment method, you must cancel the subscription before the free trial ends. Otherwise, you will be responsible for payment for the full term of the subscription period. If you properly terminate your paid subscription, you will not be charged for future months (or other periods, as stated in the subscription terms). However, you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of a month (or another period) for which you have already paid. No refunds are offered for any products or services offered via the App. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU ELECT TO PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RECURRING CHARGES TO YOUR APPLICABLE PAYMENT BASED ON THIS AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU AND WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE AMOUNT OF THE RECURRING CHARGE MAY CHANGE IF APPLICABLE TAX RATES CHANGE OR IF THE FEES (INCLUDING OUR FEES AND CREDIT CARD HANDLING FEES) HAVE BEEN INCREASED.
Content And RestrictionsYou may provide text, images, videos and/or other material, including third party content that you share using the App. Your User Content belongs to you. By publicly sharing any User Content, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to Unfold a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly display, and make derivative works of User Content that you process via the App, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. Other users may access and share your User Content if you share it via, for example, social media platforms such as Instagram. If you wish to remove your User Content from the App, simply delete it from the App, or delete the App from your device. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you make available via the App or otherwise. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the App, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs while using the App;
- You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the App is solely your responsibility.
Age RestrictionYou need to be at least 13 years old to use the App.
Use RestrictionsYour permission to use the App is conditioned upon the following restrictions and conditions. You agree that you will not:
- attempt to decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the App or the software used to provide the Service;
- use, display, mirror or frame the App or any individual element within the App, Company’s name, any Company trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page or within the App, without Company’s express written consent;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Company system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure (including watermarks) implemented by Company or any of Company’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the App;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from materials provided within the App;
- use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Company trademark, logo URL or product name without Company’s express written consent;
- use the App in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use the App for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- use the App to attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the App;
- make any automated use of the App, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- use the App to post content that is offensive, obscene, or could constitute or contribute to a criminal or civil offense, including copyright and other intellectual property right violations;
- use the App in a manner which would or would likely incite, promote or support discrimination or incite or promote hostility or violence;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser, computer, or mobile device; or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.